Early Childhood Program
Our youngest campers are embraced by the nurturing, caring environment Mount Tom has provided for generations. Parents of our 3 to 4½ year old campers can choose between our full and half day programs.
- Experienced early childhood teachers, many of whom teach at Mount Tom Day School, lead each group
- Full day program for children entering kindergarten
- Daily swim lessons featuring the American Red Cross Learn to Swim Program
- Spacious bunk rooms with bathrooms
- Exclusive playground areas
- Daily rest period
- Family style lunch program
Half Day Early Childhood
Our half day program is perfect for the beginning Mount Tommer ages 3 - 4½. With an 8:30AM arrival time and a 12:30PM dismissal, this option is almost as popular as our full day program. An excellent staff to camper ratio, superb facilities, a warm and nurturing staff and exciting recreational activities make this program second to none.
- About Our Camp
- Programs & Activities